Posted by Candi on Monday, April 7, 2014 at 5:07pm.
11x^2 + 22x/11
Am I on the right track?
11(x^2 + 11x)/11 = x^2 + X
- MATH - Algebra - Steve, Monday, April 7, 2014 at 7:03pm
yes, except you had 22x, not 11x
So, the answer is x^2 + 2x
also, be sure to use parentheses to make it clear that you mean
11x^2 + (22x/11)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - I solved this problem 12x-6=11x -6+6=0 11x+6 12x=11x+6 12x-11x=x 11x-11x=...
- calculus - find the derivative of y y= 2 (22x+31)^(3/2)+ arctan((22x+21)^(1/2))+...
- algebra - Can anyone tell me if I got this problem right 12x-6=11x 12x-6+6=11x+6...
- Math algebra - how do you do this by using the FOIL method? 1. 3x^2 + 22x + 7= 2...
- Algebra - Add the following (-8^2-2x+4)+(x^2-9x+7) A)9x^2-7x+11 B)-8x^2+11x+11 C...
- Algebra 1b! - 1. Find the excluded value of x for the polynomomial expression ...
- Math - Can anyone help work these problumns out step by step? 11x-37=x+23 10p-26...
- Algebra - 3x-27/55÷x-9/15x my answer is =3(11x^2-4)/11x is this correct
- Algebra 1 - 3x-27/55÷x-9/15x my answer is =3(11x^2-4)/11x is this correct.
- Algebra - 3x-27/55÷x-9/15x my answer is =3(11x^2-4)/11x is this correct.