Posted by Anonymous on Monday, April 7, 2014 at 11:36am.
Which of the following terms refers to legal protection provided against copying, distributing, performing, or changing both published and unpublished works?
2. What is piracy?
the use of copyright in federal court
copying, downloading, reproducing, or distributing materials without permission****
exercising your intellectual property rights
giving others permission to use your tangible property
3. What is covered by the term intellectual property?
copyrighted material, plus intangible things like ideas, music, the written word, or pictures
anything that is owned and can be touched
any item immune from piracy that is also purchased***
property that is available for public use
4. What is the difference between tangible and intangible property?
Tangible and intangible property are both covered by intellectual property protections.
Tangible property is covered by intellectual property protections, but intangible property is not.
Neither tangible property nor intangible property is covered by intellectual property protections.
Intangible property is covered by intellectual property protections, but tangible property is not.
Legal needs help - PsyDAG, Monday, April 7, 2014 at 11:47am
Indicate your specific subject in the "School Subject" box, so those with expertise in the area will respond to the question.
Help plz!!! - Anonymous, Monday, April 7, 2014 at 11:54am
Help plz!!! - Wolf, Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 3:54am
4. Any answer is correct.
5. Your welcome.
Help plz!!! - blah blah blah, Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 3:37pm
wolf is correct except for number 4 number 4 is b
Help plz!!! - Pacman, Monday, January 18, 2016 at 5:28pm
Help plz!!! - Anonymous, Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 10:53am
Pac-Man is correct
Help plz!!! - hello2248, Monday, March 7, 2016 at 10:15am
pac-man is correct
Help plz!!! - boo, Monday, October 17, 2016 at 1:51pm
just took the quick check got 100%
Help plz!!! - Anonymous, Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 2:57pm
what quick check?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Educational tech (Please check my answers) - Which of the following terms refers...
- Cybersafety - What is the difference between tangible and intangible property? ...
- Educational tech-1 question - What is the difference between tangible and ...
- Business Law-- HELP - Tangible property (such as automobiles, furniture, and ...
- economics - Please sort the following statements about property rights as either...
- economics - which ones are true or false? property rights include the right to ...
- IT 220 - describe an example of copyright infringement in relation to the use of...
- Geometry - Given: 7x + 2 = 2 + 5x – 6 Prove: x = –3 Given the equation 7x + 2 = ...
- Ed tech - Why is it important to protect people's intellectual property online 1...
- Math - Check My answers 2. Name the Property of Equality that justifies this ...