Posted by matt on Monday, April 7, 2014 at 9:26am.
1.Which of the following most contributes to deforestation of the amazon rain forest?
B. lumber miliing
C. road construction
2.Which of the following is an immediate negative effect of deforestation of the amazon rain forest?
A. loss of biodiversity
B. economic growth
C. more land for farming
D. decline in tourism
3.The question of conservation in the amazon rain forest is mostly a matter of
A. political leaders vs. Citizens
B. nonprofits vs. interest groups
C. taxes vs. social services
D. economic development vs. conservation
4.A plan to address the long-term negative consequences of deforestation would most likely strive to
A. decrease greenhouse gasses
B. increase global warming
C. reduce production of crops
D. import more mineral resources
new social studies - Writeacher, Monday, April 7, 2014 at 10:40am
Let us know if you change your answers.
new social studies - kyle, Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 9:30am
B A D A
new social studies - bruh, Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 9:57am
Kyles answers are 100% correct, I just took the quick check and his answers have me all right... The answers are
new social studies - ghdm, Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 10:28am
new social studies - mya, Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 10:36am
Thanks so much guys i got a 100 on my quickcheck because of you
new social studies - PANDACORN, Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 2:12pm
I hope you guys are right.
new social studies - Anonymous, Friday, February 26, 2016 at 5:57pm
new social studies - Dog poop, Monday, April 11, 2016 at 8:28am
new social studies - getoffmyback, Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 10:25am
new social studies - donuts, Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 11:22am
thanks for 100% :D
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- biology - What is a description of the Amazon rain forest—definition of rain ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). In what other countries bedsides Brazil is the Amazon ...
- geog - ive just finished my geography homework on deforestation of the amazon ...
- biology - Describe the resources found in the Amazon rain forest—why is the rain...
- world issues- amazon deforestation - Hi. I was assigned an essay that I have to ...
- science - 2. A salamander is a keystone species in a forest ecosystem with high ...
- science (check!) - 2. A salamander is a keystone species in a forest ecosystem ...
- science - A salamander is a keystone species in a forest ecosystem with high ...
- social studies - What is on negative effect of the the huge oil reserve in ...
- social studies - During the early sixteenth-century attitudes about mineral ...