Posted by matt on Monday, April 7, 2014 at 9:26am.
1.Which of the following most contributes to deforestation of the amazon rain forest?
B. lumber miliing
C. road construction
2.Which of the following is an immediate negative effect of deforestation of the amazon rain forest?
A. loss of biodiversity
B. economic growth
C. more land for farming
D. decline in tourism
3.The question of conservation in the amazon rain forest is mostly a matter of
A. political leaders vs. Citizens
B. nonprofits vs. interest groups
C. taxes vs. social services
D. economic development vs. conservation
4.A plan to address the long-term negative consequences of deforestation would most likely strive to
A. decrease greenhouse gasses
B. increase global warming
C. reduce production of crops
D. import more mineral resources
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- biology - What is a description of the Amazon rain forestódefinition of rain ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). In what other countries bedsides Brazil is the Amazon ...
- geog - ive just finished my geography homework on deforestation of the amazon ...
- biology - Describe the resources found in the Amazon rain forestówhy is the rain...
- world issues- amazon deforestation - Hi. I was assigned an essay that I have to ...
- Social studies - 1. what post war industry became more important in south ...
- Social Studies - 1. what post war industry became more important in south ...
- Social studies - Most of Venezuela's population lives A.in cities B.In the ...
- Social Studies - The spread of the factory system resulted in: A. an increase in...
- Social Studies - 1. What function do the barrier islands play environmentally ...