Posted by ciara on Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 1:47am.
1. Find the quotient: e^2-e-12/e-4
2. Find the quotient: (a^2+11a+30) / (a + 5)
B. a^2 + 10a+25
C. a^2 + 11a + 25
3. Find the LCM for x^2+3x+2 and x^2 +5x+6.
Need help with these 3 questions please
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - is this anwer correct 9a^2b + 3c + 2a^2b + 5c = ANSWER : 11a^2 + 8c^2 9a...
- Math/Algebra Can some one see if I did this correc - Find the greatest common ...
- math - how do i simplify the following? -19-11a+9+16 thats negative 19 minus 11a...
- math 116 - collect like terms 11a+7b-5a-9b 11a+7b-5a-9b= 4 Is this correct?
- math - Here are my attempts. Let me know if they are correct please> :) ...
- Algebra - That is not what the ? is asking. The ? is asking about how to get the...
- Algebra II - Find the difference quotient for the following Rational Function f(...
- Math! - 9a-b-2a-10b simplify this expression A. -7a+11b B. 11a+9b C. -11a-9b D. ...
- Math - Use synthetic division to find the quotient and remainder: (2x^5-7x^3-5x...
- Math - Can someone check my answers? And if there wrong can you help me? 1. y-5...