August 4, 2015
Post a New Question
Monday, March 31, 2014
how do I find the product for 15x3 1/5 using distributive property,help please
, Monday, March 31, 2014 at 7:38pm
15(3 1/5) = 15*3 + 15*(1/5) = 45 + 3 = 48
Answer this Question
algebra mental math distributive property
- find each product mentally using ...
- How would I multiply these expression? 6(h-4) -3(x+8) -...
- show 2 ways of using the distributive property to find the product of 125...
- find the product using mental math and the distributive property for 7(15...
math distributive property
- rewrite each problem using the distributive ...
- Rewrite each expression using the indicated property. (x+7)+3, Associate ...
dav public school
- find the product by using distributive property 241*107
- find each product metally using the distributive property i know for 4...
- How do I solve this problem using the distributive property to write...
Distributive Property Algebra
- I have two questions I don't understand and I ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.