January 18, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, March 31, 2014
how do I find the product for 15x3 1/5 using distributive property,help please
, Monday, March 31, 2014 at 7:38pm
15(3 1/5) = 15*3 + 15*(1/5) = 45 + 3 = 48
Answer This Question
algebra mental math distributive property
- find each product mentally using ...
- How would I multiply these expression? 6(h-4) -3(x+8) -...
- The Distributive Property: Find the product mentally. Show the steps you ...
- Find each product mentally using the distributive property show the ...
- show 2 ways of using the distributive property to find the product of 125...
- find the product using mental math and the distributive property for 7(15...
- what is the value of this integer expression: -2(3+-4+-8+7) I ...
Math adding fractions with distributive property
- how do you do this problem ...
math distributive property
- rewrite each problem using the distributive ...
dav public school
- find the product by using distributive property 241*107
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help