Posted by Kassie on Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 1:51pm.
Embed a quotation from an interview that you conducted.
" I suggest that you study hard in college, but get a job too. Jobs teach much more than a school ever does."
Workman, Tom. Personal Interview. 25 Feb. 2007.
- English - Writeacher, Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 1:59pm
- English - Kassie, Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 2:06pm
I still dont know what to do
- English - Writeacher, Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 2:11pm
Only you can figure this out.
Write your paper and where this quotation fits is where you embed and cite it.
If you get this written up, post the entire paragraph, and someone here will check it for you.
- English - Kassie, Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 2:18pm
There are many suggestions over college and jobs : " I suggest that you study hard in college, but get a job too. Jobs teach much more than school ever does." ( Workman).
- English - Writeacher, Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 2:28pm
Get rid of the extra spaces before the colon and after the opening parenthesis.
This is terribly skimpy, though. If I were to grade this, I'd give it a C- or something similar. Surely, you can write a full paragraph and include the quotation more artfully.
Did you even bother to read any of the linked pages in those search results? There are some really good examples in them.
- English - Kassie, Sunday, March 30, 2014 at 2:38pm
This isnt supposed to be a paragraph just a a sentence?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - Thank you very much. Here are some more questions I need you to check...
- Personal Finance - If the economy is not doing well and jobs are hard to find, ...
- English - Class, answer the questions and add more expressions. 1. What do you ...
- Proofread!! - I am writing a persuasive paper and have completed the first two ...
- English - Can you please tell me if all alternatives are possible? Thank you ...
- English - I'll try to learn how to make a clear voice. I'll try to practice ...
- criminal justice - The study of why certain people are victims of crime is known...
- English - I forgot to add the following data. Thank you very much. 1) You should...
- English - 1. I have had many different jobs. 2. I have had two jobs...
- English - 1. He has as many books as Tom. 2. He has as much money as Tom. 3. He ...