Posted by chris on Friday, March 28, 2014 at 4:48pm.
6.Which of the following places events in chronological order?
A.formation of Negro Leagues, invention of baseball, Civil War
B.invention of baseball, Civil War, formation of Negro Leagues
C.invention of baseball, formation of Negro Leagues, Civil War
D.Civil War, invention of baseball, formation of Negro Leagues
- language arts - Writeacher, Friday, March 28, 2014 at 8:47pm
Let us know what you decide.
- language arts - Writeacher, Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 7:34am
The Civil War took place from about 1860-1864.
What do you think?
- language arts - Anonymous, Friday, May 30, 2014 at 8:02am
B. The invention of baseball, Civil War, formation of Negro Leagues.
- language arts - Anonymous, Friday, May 30, 2014 at 8:03am
Well, I believe it is.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science(check answers) - 5.A 6.A 5.The origin of the words shut and out is Old ...
- Language Arts - Which of the following places events in chronological order? A....
- Language Art (Please Check) - 5.C 6.B 5.The origin of the words shut and out is ...
- Language Art (Please Check) - 1.C 2.A 3.C 4.C 5.D 6.D 7.B 1.She was rivaling the...
- Literacy - This is a brief story on Jackie Robinson's life and I have to make a...
- Social Studies - Did the invention of the cotton gin lead to the civil war?
- ELA HELP FAST - Why is baseball in all its forms – from T-ball to the major ...
- Communication - Inclusive Language—Nonracist and Nonagist Language The woman who...
- Spanish - How do I say I'm wearing black pants? "Llevo pantalones negro." or do ...
- American Literature - According to Langston Hughes in "The Negro Artist and the ...