Posted by matt on Friday, March 21, 2014 at 12:15pm.
5. Which of the following types of pollution cannot be attributed to car and truck emissions?
A. acid rain
D. photochemical smog
6. Which of the following is a source of photochemical smog?
A. fossil fuels
B. wind energy
C. biomass fuels
D. nuclear energy
7. Which of the following is used to make biomass fuel?
B. natural gas
C. plants and animal waste
8. Which of the following energy sources is relatively expensive to set up, but has a low cost once it is in place?
A. natural gas
C. nuclear power
D. solar power
9. In which of the following places is it more difficult to determine if there is pollution?
11. Solar, wind, nuclear, and hydroelectric energy sources are similar in which of the following ways?
A. They are all nonrenewable energy sources.
B. They all require an indirect use of sunlight in order to make electricity.
C. They are all considered alternative energy sources.
D. They all require turbines to spin in order to create electricity.
13. How does using coal to generate electricity affect the environment? (1 point)
A. Using more coal reduces the amount of pollution from using oil.
B. Using coal improves the quality of nearby water.
C. Using coal, instead of wood from trees, helps improve the environment.
D. Using coal releases pollution into the atmosphere.
- Science**updated asnwers** - Ms. Sue, Friday, March 21, 2014 at 4:59pm
7, 11, 13 are still wrong.
This is the last time I'll check these answers for you.
- Science**updated asnwers** - matt, Friday, March 21, 2014 at 6:21pm
- Science**updated asnwers** - Stupid person failing, Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 3:26pm
all answers please
- Science**updated asnwers** - MysteryMan, Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 12:28am
@Stupid person failing
- Science**updated asnwers** - Ms. Sue , Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 12:37am
Sorry I was high that night. 13 is correct
- Science**updated asnwers** - Sam, Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 10:29pm
Ms.Sue I know I am not part of this but I hope you know that there are a lot of kids on this site and I don't think you should be saying you have been using drugs. This is not a good influence on younger kids.
- Science**updated asnwers** - Dean, Monday, November 21, 2016 at 1:00pm
Thats a metaphor
- Science**updated asnwers** - ms sue savage lmaoe, Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 12:47pm
ms. sue is savage lmayonnaise
- Science**updated asnwers** - wtf, Friday, December 9, 2016 at 2:24pm
do u kids realize theres a space in both sues
- Science**updated asnwers** - wtf x, Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 3:26am
xx wtf xx
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science Help!!!! - 1. Which of the following types of pollution cannotbe ...
- Science - 5. Which of the following types of pollution cannot be attributed to ...
- Science - 6th grade : CHECK MY ANSWER - Which of the following sets of terms is ...
- science(please check answers) - 1.which of the following were found to destroy ...
- Science Help!!!! - To solve the problem of a polluted stream a scientist traced ...
- Biology - What is the main cause of brown or photochemical smog? 1. emissions ...
- chemistry - Free radicals are also important in many environmentally significant...
- world geography - clear-cutting causes flooding and: _a.smog _b.acid rain _c....
- science - What is smog? What is the biggest source of smog today? I know smog ...
- Health - I need answer to these questions Research the Walkerton Tragedy. ...