Posted by luna on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 12:32am.
find the volume of a cylinder with a diameter of 16mm and a height of 5.7. A.2,292mm^3 . . . 4,584mm^3(i think its this one) . . . 689mm^3 . . . . 1,146 (but i also got an answer close to this but the tens place was 5)
math (check) - Steve, Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 5:51am
3.14 * 8^2 * 5.7 = 1145.47
math (check) - luna, Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 7:12pm
thank you (:
math (check) - Dont know my own name, Monday, April 25, 2016 at 9:58pm
What are all the answers?
math (check) - Ye, Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 9:24am
math (check) - Noice, Monday, January 9, 2017 at 12:01am
math (check) - Violet, Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 10:21am
4/4 100% correct thanks Ye
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ALGEBRA PLEASE HELP ASAP - find the volume of a cylinder with a diameter of 16mm...
- Math - Please Check My Answer - Probably Last One! - Please help me with the ...
- Factoring Polynomials - Ok, this is pretty long, so bear with me. The problem ...
- mat 116/algebra - A cylinder has a radius of 5 in. If the volume of the cylinder...
- Math - Hi could you please check my answers? Find the lateral of the square ...
- Algebra - I need to find the volume of a cylinder. Use 3.14 for pi...I think the...
- Algebra - The volume of a right circular cylinder (think of a pop can) is ...
- math - A paperweight containing liquid is made up of a cone and a cylinder. The ...
- Math Help me - the diameter of a cylinder is 3 yd. the height is 8 yd. find the ...
- Factoring Polynomials (need HELP!!!) - Ok, this is pretty long, so bear with me...