Posted by matt on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 2:50pm.
1. the monumental cities of the incas demonstrated their
A. extensive trade networks
B. high level of organization
C. interest in astronomy
D. dependence on farming.
2. How does jose de san martin contribute to the formation of nations in the region?
A. he became the first president of peru
B. he led the revolution against spanish rule from the south
C. he organized a new government in buenos aires
D. he overthrew a military dictator in argentina
4. You are a caudillo in the early 1800s.on whose behalf are you most likely to act?
A. Mestizo farmers
B. landowning criollos
C. impoverished natives
D. spanish royalists
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 5:27pm
Matt/Kayla/Dalia, etc. -- 2 and 4 are correct.
- social studies - Dylan, Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 9:52am
number 4 is b
- social studies - Golden Sparkle Girl, Monday, February 8, 2016 at 2:14pm
Guys here are the correct answer trust me I promise
- social studies - Kim , Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 7:12pm
Ya I got them all right.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Countries once under British rule can be members of this ...
- Social Studies - Summarize the major factors that allowed the Incas to conquer ...
- Social Studies - The Uros people have adapted to the geography of Lake Titicaca...
- Social Studies Ms. Sue please - 4. Two leaders who contributed to independence ...
- 7th grade social studies ms sue last question - 9. Many people in developing ...
- social studies - What is china's involvement in the World trade Organization?
- Social Studies - Which of the Following most contributed to the rise of Sumer? A...
- social studies - ANSWER! PLEASE!! which of the following most contributed the ...
- Social Studies - Who organized the trade in medieval cities and towns? A.Guilds...
- social studies - In Korea, Modern ways are much more visible in? a)villages b)...