Posted by 🙅 on Monday, March 17, 2014 at 8:46pm.
How did the telegraph change people's lives..
history - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 17, 2014 at 9:06pm
They were able to communicate faster than by snail mail. In its latter days, it was much cheaper than long distance phone calls.
When my great grandmother died in California in 1952, my family in Illinois was notified by telegram. It was cheaper than a phone call.
history - 🙅, Monday, March 17, 2014 at 9:16pm
history - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 17, 2014 at 9:26pm
American History - Elizabeth, Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 9:44am
Which organization specifically promoted support for the war among the American people?
A. the Committee on Public Information
B. the Red Cross
C. the Council of National Defense
D. the War Industries Board
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Global history - How did the use of machines brings about a major change in the ...
- 7th grade social studies question Ms. Sue please - Can you give me links to ...
- World History - Please check my answer, and if you have any suggestions on how I...
- history - In What ways did Neolitic People Dramatically improve their lives? ...
- History (this is my daughters) - Will you please check this, my daughter didn't ...
- 7th grade social Studies questions Ms. Sue please - Hi Ms. Sue, can you please ...
- History - Which of the following is NOT something a geographer can explain to a...
- us history - Why did railroads and the telegraph expand together?
- History - Which of the following would not be an example of a vectored disease? ...
- social studies - How did Buddha try to change the lives of people in India?