I'll send this to our Spanish expert, SraJMcGin.
Answering questions is very difficult for most students. Here is how I suggest you "tackle" them:
1. Look at the Spanish : ¿Qué han hecho Uds. hoy?
2. Translate it into English: What have you all dine today?
3. ANSWER FIRST IN ENGLISH: We have walked to the park.
4. Now, put that into Spanish: (Nosotros) hemos caminado al parque.
5. Someday you will see a statement and have to ask the question that elicited that statement. It's good practice to do it now to see if you come up with the original question.
I have done #1 for you. Try to follow the pattern.
#2. Habéis is the Present Tense of vosotros/vosotras (you-all-plural-familiar) so the answer must be "nosotros....."and it is the first choice. (not a bad idea to label the answers: a, b, c.
6. Subject and verb MUST agree: El señor = él (3rd person singular) ha dicho
7. Los trabajadores = Ellos (3rd person plural) han resuelto
9. Vosotras (2nd person plural, familiar) = habéis sido
10. Practice the "format" of #1.
Have you all understood = We have = Sí, la hemos comprendido
Since you had so much trouble (4/10), which is not passing, I'll flag this so I can come back later and answer any questions you might have.
Thank you Sra for explaining it so well. I think I went wrong because I was trying to match the pronoun (?) instead of the verb. For example in #10 I saw Uds. and thought it should go with los. Thank you again for your help.
You are entirely welcome! Glad you understand it better now.
Answer this Question
Histories/Social Studies - What was the dividing line between Former Han and the...
Spanish - For a presentation, I am trying to say "These works of art are no ...
Spanish - Hola Sra. Are these correct? La tercera persona plural de pretérito. ...
Spanish-8th grade - Could someone please check if I answered these questions ...
Foreign Language - I have a question about conjugating verbs in Spanish. I am a ...
world history - Are there similarities between the Qin–Han transition and that ...
Math - Han Song cycled 2 1/4 Km to the playground to meet his friend. Then, he ...
Spanish - Sra. do my answers look correct? Querida Abby… Complete el párrafo ...
Spanish - Sra. are these three correct? I have a short assignment this week. ...
AP World History - On comparing Rome and Han China in a practice comparative ...