Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, March 16, 2014 at 3:29pm.
Someone can help me this Marking the rhythm please. Mark the strong beats in each line: Mary had a little lamb, its fleece was white as snow, and everywhere that Mary went, the lamb was sure to go.
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 16, 2014 at 3:36pm
Ma' ry had' a lit' tle lamb',
Its fleece' was white' as snow',
And ev' ery where' that Ma'ry went',
The lamb' was sure' to go'.
- english - Anonymous, Sunday, March 16, 2014 at 3:38pm
thanks Ms. Sue
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 16, 2014 at 3:49pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - What is the rhyme scheme, meter, and stanza form for the poem "The ...
- english - is mary maloney in lamb to the salughter immoral
- english - In the story "Lamb to the Slaughter", what was Mary Maloney's habits?
- English - on the story 'Lamb to the slaughter' what changes and feelings does ...
- english - in lamb to the slaughter mary maloney represents a feminist who ...
- 9th grade - Monologue of Mary Malony in the storie "the lamb of the slaughter"?
- English - I'm having a hard time with the meter & feet part of my work today. I ...
- Classical Mechanics - During a track event two runners, Mary, and Alice, round ...
- mitx 8.01x Classical Mechanics - During a track event two runners, Mary, and ...
- Physics - During a track event two runners, Mary, and Alice, round the last turn...