Posted by sunday on Saturday, March 15, 2014 at 6:21am.
... is a rectangular array of numbers that are enclosed within a bracket .
2 When the numbers of rows is equal to the numbers of columns equal to 'n'. Where m=n. Then is called
a square matrix
3 What is this matrix called :
4 What is another name given to an identity matrix
5 Let A be a
square matrix . A is a symmetric matrix if A equal to
6 Commpute the matrix :
7 Let A=
. Find AB
8 Solve the linear equation : 2x+y-3z= 5,3 x-2y-2z= 5, and 5x-3y-z= 16.
(1 , 3 , -2 )
(1 , -3 , 2 )
(1 , -3 , -1 )
(1 , -3 , -2 )
9 Two systems of linear equations involving the same variables are said to be ......, if they have the same solution set.
10 Solve the set of linear equations by the matrix method : a+3b+2c=3 , 2a-b-3c= -8, 5a+2b+c=9. Sove for a
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - 1 Solve the set of linear equations by the matrix method : a+3b+2c=3...
- Algebra - Need to get these checked-- 33. What is the area of a square with the ...
- maths - a matrix X has a+b rows and a+2 columns while the matrix Y has b+1 rows ...
- Math - Help! How do I complete these magic squares! They're taking me FOREVER! ...
- science - 1 What is a set of real or complex numbers or elements arranged in ...
- math - rearrange the numbers in a 4 x 4 array so that each row column and ...
- Algebra 2 Could use help asap - I really am trying to work these problems out ...
- Algebra - What is the length of the interval of solutions to the inequality 1 ( ...
- Math - Working with simple addition and multiplication of positive and negative ...
- math - A group has 36 guards. When they march, they form rows of equal numbers ...