Posted by Gabby on Friday, March 14, 2014 at 3:20pm.
1. This American monument was inspired by Ramsesí Abu Simbel. (1 point)
Statue of Liberty
2. Ramsesí first temple at Abu Simbel intended to send this message.
a message of celebration and joy
a message of welcome
a message of fear and power
a message to guide visitors to the capital
3. James Montgomery Flagg used this kind of advertising technique in his WWI recruitment poster featuring Uncle Sam, a respected and admired symbol.
the rich-and-famous technique
use of an icon
4. This is the name of the cloth woven in Ghana that is often used as an indicator of a personís status.
5. This North African garment is loose-fitting and related to the toga. (1 point)
6. This is formed when a group of artists with similar styles band together. (1 point)
7. This happens as symbolic, traditional dress in Africa is replaced with Western styles of clothing. (1 point)
The dress becomes more popular.
The dress loses its meaning.
The meaning of the dress changes.
both b and c
8. The American landscape painters of the late 19th century painted the western landscape of the United States. Their paintings could best be described as this. (1 point)
9. If you wanted to transfer the image of a postcard to a larger sheet of paper, you would use this process. (1 point)
10. This is the illusion of distance in a two-dimensional artwork achieved by altering the value and intensity of color and the detail.
11. This is a humorous or satirical imitation of a serious type of artwork. (1 point)
12. This type of ad implies the product will make you beautiful.
13. This type of ad uses a celebrity to endorse the product.
14. This is an object or item that represents a rank or standing in a group. (1 point)
15. The format of a two-dimensional artwork refers to this. (1 point)
the artist's style
if it is held in a horizontal or vertical direction
the medium of the artwork
- Art help plz - Gabby, Friday, March 14, 2014 at 3:27pm
I apologize, I only need help with questions 12-15.
- Art help plz - Writeacher, Friday, March 14, 2014 at 3:28pm
You're expecting someone to answer all these questions for you?
If you post what YOU THINK, someone might be able to help.
- Art help plz - Gabby, Friday, March 14, 2014 at 3:41pm
alright, jeez, my bad <.<
Answer this Question
- Art - This American monument was inspired by Ramsesí Abu Simbel. Washington ...
- Art-plz check!! - 1. This American monument was inspired by Ramsesí Abu Simbel...
- early trig - A monument stands on level ground. The angle of elevation of the ...
- Algebra - A surveyor is standing 115 feet from the base of the Washington ...
- Trigonometry - The angle elevation from a point A to the top of the Washington ...
- math - The Washington Monument is the tallest structure in Washington D.C. At ...
- geometry - Marc is visiting washington dc he wants to know the height of the ...
- S.ST. - PL. TELL ME PHYSICAL ENVIORNMENT AT THE KONARK TEMPLE AT PRESENT AND ...
- Social Studies - what Monuments were built to honor Washington and Lincoln? ...
- math - mr.hemley stands next to the Illionis centennial monument at logan square...