Posted by Michelle on Friday, March 14, 2014 at 10:04am.
I need to make this into two paragraphs and make it a little longer. I am drawing a blank. Can someone please help me.
My study habits consist of reading aloud, note taking and last minute cramming. The reading aloud and note taking have always worked well for me. Last minute cramming hasn’t work very well. I seem to always draw a blank on test day. I found while reading the chapter on study habits, that there are ways to improve my ways of studying and why I should stop doing the last minute cramming. I also found SQ3R (Survey, Question, Read, Recite and Recall/Review) to be very resourceful. I intend to apply what I have learned to better my studying habits.
English - Writeacher, Friday, March 14, 2014 at 10:16am
I've already corrected this once.
Please find it and repost, with corrections.
English - Michelle, Friday, March 14, 2014 at 10:19am
Yes you did which I am extremely grateful. :) But now I need to make it longer and into two paragraphs. I am drawing a blank as to what to add to complete the task.
English - bobpursley, Friday, March 14, 2014 at 10:23am
Michelle, related to this question, but not addressing your need, is some knowledge about your learning style. You probably will find this insightful.
and related to SQ3R, you need to explore a structured notetaking (ie, google Cornell Notetaking), which will help you greatly in classes, if you bother to do the work to get that system down.
English - Writeacher, Friday, March 14, 2014 at 10:24am
If you post in the SAME name, it's easier to find your own work!
Now ... follow Bob's advice.
English - Michelle, Friday, March 14, 2014 at 10:41am
Thanks... And Post in the same name? If your referring my husbands posting yesterday that he used my account. I apologizes for that. It wasn't me. Thanks again for the help. And it does help. Have a great day!!!
English - Writeacher, Friday, March 14, 2014 at 10:45am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Hi, Can someone help me with my online Psychology assignment? She is a...
- English Composition - you are the director of the research department at a ...
- English - Rewrite the sentence using the correct punctuation sentence: Without a...
- English expression - A. What is the reading text about? a. School Introduction b...
- English - The most important task related to reading is: A. reading speed. B. ...
- Reading/novel study - I am reading the novel Hatchet in my class. I am not aloud...
- early childhood literacy - if mrs.green read, little pig, little pig," and the ...
- early chilhood literacy - if mrs green read "little pig ,little pig." and the ...
- English - 1. After you write short passages about two of your friends, send an e...
- Government - The internet has A. strengthened the news-reading habits of ...