Posted by matt on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 7:44pm.
please check these answers and thanks
1.select the word tha correctly completes the sentence below.
To convert from a smaller unit to a larger unit,you ___ by a power of 10.
2.A textbook weighs 3 kilograms.How many grams is this?
3.paul has a board that is 1,200 cm long.Which of the following measures is
equivalent to 1,200cm?
A. 0.12 km
b. 12 m
C. 120 m
D. 120,000 mm
4.A puppy has a mass of 4,500 grams and a kitten has a mass of 450,000 milligrams.which statement is true about the animals?
A. The puppy has a greater mass
B.the kitten has the greater mass
C.they have the same mass.
5. A 5-kg ham is sliced for sandwiches.What is the mass of the ham in grams?
- Math (check answers) - Brady, Monday, March 10, 2014 at 7:48pm
They are all correct.
- Math (check answers) - Steve, Monday, March 10, 2014 at 8:19pm
I think #1 is D
to convert from cm to m, you divide by 100
- Math (check answers) - matt, Monday, March 10, 2014 at 8:21pm
ALL WERE NOT RIGHT ):
STEVE WAS RIGHT ABOUT 1
- Math (check answers) - Anonymous, Friday, March 21, 2014 at 9:27pm
- Math (check answers) - Anonymous, Monday, February 9, 2015 at 11:19am
- Math (check answers) - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 11:19am
- Math (check answers) - Anonymous, Friday, March 4, 2016 at 8:46am
- Math (check answers) - brookwyd, Monday, May 9, 2016 at 3:31pm
are correct expect 1
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math Check - 1. Select the word that correctly completes the sentence below To ...
- math - Select the sentence that is correctly completes the sentence below. to ...
- math. metric system - To convert from a smaller unit to a larger unit you divide...
- language arts(CHECK ANSWERS) - PLEASE CHECK MY ANSWERS /.,. 1.select the ...
- 6th Grade Math - Can you check my answers please? 1. Convert 2 and 3/4 qts to ...
- Check my answers - Question 1.Choose the answer that identifies the case of the...
- Math (check answers) - which word or words correctly completes the sentence? A ...
- Spanish - Which word best completes the sentence? _______chica es muy reservada...
- Physics - The speed of a vehicle is 3.56 meters per second. Select from the list...
- Math 8R - HW Qs. Check - Topic - Logic In the clues below, each variable ...