Posted by faizanurrahman on Monday, March 10, 2014 at 12:41am.
A lady buys goods
from a shop.
(shopkeeper selling the
with zero profit)
The lady gives him
1000 rs note.
The shopkeeper gets
from the next
shop and keeps 200 for himself
Rs.800 to the lady.
Later the shopkeeper of
the 1000 Rs note
"duplicate" and takes his money back.
How much LOSS did the shopkeeper
Do Reply! It's exercise for your brain!
~Intelligent people Reply.....
- math - Anonymous, Monday, March 10, 2014 at 12:45am
- math - faizanurrahman, Monday, March 10, 2014 at 12:47am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - A man buys 2pens and 4 pencils and gives a hundred rupees note to shop ...
- ENGLISH - The home of Jeff Simms is next to the shop of the three sisters.Which ...
- maths - A shopkeeper marks his goods in such a way that after allowing a ...
- Finance - and produces 200 units of output, which it sells at $5 per unit. Firm ...
- b.mathematics - a shopkeeper allows a discount of 15% on his shop. how much ...
- English - Can you please tell me if the following words are still used in ...
- math - A lady buys three items in the shop. The total cost of the items is $90....
- maths - A shopkeeper markes his goods at 40% above the cost price but allows a ...
- MATH(HELP) - The ratio of guppies to angelfish in a shop was 2:3. The number of ...
- maths - 1.a cloth merchant on selling 27 metres of cloth obtains a profit equal ...