Posted by Thomas on Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 9:04pm.
Sort the terms and phrases as to whether they function in or describe primary growth or secondary growth?
Place each term or phrase to the appropriate bin. If the term or phrase describes both primary and secondary growth, place it to the "both" bin. If the term or phrase describes neither primary nor secondary growth, drag it to the "neither" bin.
2) cork cambium
4) provides structural support
5) increases exposure to light
6) increases vascular flow
7) growth in thickness
8) occurs in plants that live many years
9) occurs in plants that live only one year
10) lateral meristem
11) vascular cambium
a) primary growth
b) secondary growth
- Biology - Anonymous, Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 1:02am
- Biology - Mr. Chodestein, Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 11:08pm
- Biology - Anonymous, Monday, November 23, 2015 at 10:24am
- Biology - Jack Mehoff, Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 2:11pm
I realize I'm 2 years late, but hopefully this will help someone.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Biology - Growth by cell division that makes both ends of a plant longer but not...
- Geography - Growth by cell division that makes both ends of a plant longer but ...
- English - "When you're finished", please lock the door. Choose the term that ...
- English - Mrs. Patti, "a math teacher at my school", plans to retire next year. ...
- English - Choose the term that describes the phrase in parentheses . You can ...
- precal - The economist for a large sporting-goods manufacturer developed the ...
- english - Which term best describes the underlined words? Originating in Bohemia...
- english - Identify the term that correctly identifies the capitalized word(s) in...
- Lang. Arts - Identify the term that correctly identifies the capitalized word(s...
- language arts - Identify the term that correctly identifies the italicized word...