Posted by #1Student on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 1:34pm.
1)Resilient people usually
a)complain when they have bad luck
b) bring good luck to others
c)are able to deal with others**
2)when the someone refers to pausing to " enjoy the view of the trees and the flowers below," he really is talking about
a) looking down at the view from the mountains
b) giving up the struggle to focus on his past successes**
c) being inspired by the beauty of the scenery
d)taking pleasure in the challenges he's already overcome
3) why can there be a surprise upside to life's downturns
a) they can make you a different person
b)they can keep you from becoming stronger
c)they can make you realize that you can get through anything **
d)they can keep you from depending on others except during emergencies
4)which of these sentences below using direct address is punctuated correctly?
a) "Please come with me,Sarah and Tom,to pick Mom's birthday present."**
b) "Please come with me, Sarah and Tom to pick Mom's birthday present".
c) "Please come with me,Sarah,Tom and pick Mom's birthday present".!
d) "Please come with me Sarah and Tom, to pick up Mom's birthday present
- Language Art (Please Check...again) - #1Student, Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 1:48pm
For 2, I meant D
- Language Art (Please Check...again) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 1:54pm
All are right.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- language arts - Resilient people usually a. complain when they have bad luck b. ...
- Language Arts (Please Check) - 1)Resilient people usually a)complain when they ...
- Language Arts ~CHECK MY ANSWERS~ - 1.) Resilient people usually a. complain when...
- English-Madame Bovary - These questions relate to the novel "Madame Bovary" by ...
- ENGLISH Literature - How is the idea of luck prsented in the Rocking Horse ...
- VALUES..PLS HELP ME..MS. SUE URGENT PLS. - Please check my answers if it is ...
- To Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue, I just added more information to my answer. Can you check ...
- Language Arts - How does Rab’s reaction to Johnny’s hand compare to that of ...
- health - To keep a positive attitude on the job, you should A. look for the ...
- culturally diverse - An Asian parent may not emulate the early childhood ...