Posted by snow on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 9:11pm.
Tickets to a concert are available online for $25 plus a one time handling fee of$1.75 the total cost is a function of the number of tickets bought what function rule models the cost of the concert tickets evaluate the function for 6 tickets answers are25t+1.75;$151.75, 1.75t+25;$151.75, 1.75t+25;$35.50, 25t+1.75;$35.50
- algebra - Steve, Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 10:29pm
c'mon, snow -- take a look.
There's a 1.75 fee just to start with.
After that, each ticket costs 25, so for t tickets, that would be 24t.
$25t+1.75 fits the conditions
plug in 6 for t and pick the final answer.
- algebra - Rachel, Friday, September 4, 2015 at 3:56pm
Here are the answers for the whole QC for CA students.
- algebra - bubblegum, Friday, September 11, 2015 at 10:21am
Rachel you might want to double check that. Some of those...lol especially since a vertical line test should actually be a curve line.
- algebra - Jasmine, Monday, October 5, 2015 at 1:06am
- algebra - Shiina , Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 4:45pm
The correct answers for the QC
Hope this helps
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Specialty t-shirts are being sold online for $30 plus a one-time ...
- algebra - Speciality t shirts are being sold online for $30 plus one time ...
- math 9 helppp - concert tickets are for sale online. there is a handline fee of...
- Math - A student ticket to a flower show costs $6.00 plus a 5% handling fee. The...
- math - The table shows ticket prices at the movie 16 theater.Let a represent the...
- math - the equation y=12x+5 shows the total cost for ordering tickets on the ...
- MATH - The equation y=12x+2 shows the total cost for ordering tickets on the ...
- Math - Exactly 120 tickets were sold for a concert. The tickets cost $12 each ...
- Linear - The equation y= 12x + 5 shows the total cost for ordering tickets on ...
- Algebra - On the opening night of a play at a local theatre, 895 tickets were ...