Posted by Lynn on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 1:34pm.
What statute requires banks and other financial institutions to disclose to consumers any non-public information they wish to reveal to third parties?
A) Banking and Financial Institution Privacy Act.
B) Gramm-Leach-Bliley Privacy Act.
C) Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
D) Communications Privacy and Decency Act.
- Business Law II - Writeacher, Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 1:41pm
And what do you think?
- Business Law II - Lynn, Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 1:44pm
Initially I thought Gramm-Leach-Bliley Privacy Act but I don't see this in my book.
- Business Law II - Writeacher, Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 1:48pm
In addition to your textbook, be sure to look up information about all the choices online. Here's one:
Usually the Wikipedia articles are very accurate, but if you want more information than is there, be sure to check out the external links and other references at the bottom of each Wikipedia page.
- Business Law II - Lynn, Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 2:14pm
Okay, I have eliminated A & D
- Business Law II - Writeacher, Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 3:32pm
I think the Gramm-Leach... choice is the correct one, but I'm not an econ teacher. From everything I read in the link I gave you above, it seems to fit what this question is asking.
- Business Law II - Lynn, Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 4:04pm
Thanks for your help, I read over the others and also dug a little deeper in my book and I think that's the best choice as well.
- Business Law II - Writeacher, Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 4:15pm
You're very welcome!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- macroeconomics - One of the main results of the Depository Institutions ...
- business law - 1.A federal agency collects documents in its law enforcement ...
- health - The job of a privacy official is to A. Develop and implement privacy ...
- civics - Which of the following most accurately describes the right of American ...
- Business Law - Explain how the advent of computer usage created the need for new...
- Buisness Law - In Reno v. Condon, Attorney General of South Carolina, the case ...
- Electronic Privacy - What does the Electronic Privacy Control Act of 1986 ...
- Economics. - 1 – One of the reasons that the U.S. Government started the Federal...
- Business Concepts - Can you please help me with this question? A credit card ...
- Employment Law (HRM300) - I am having trouble finding Court Case Influential to ...