May 28, 2016
Post a New Question
Algebra 1 (Reiny)
Friday, February 28, 2014
Factor each polynomial by grouping. Check your answer.
1. 2r^2 - 6r + 12 - 4r
Algebra 1 (Reiny) -
, Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 6:03am
2r(r-3) - 4(r-3)
Answer This Question
- can someone check these for me please.... problem#4 Directions...
Algebra 1-Factor by Grouping Help!
- Factor. Use factoring by grouping even ...
- Can someone show me how to solve these step-by-step? ...
- Factor the polynomial by grouping. 1. -20 + 5y^2 + 4z - y^2z
- factor polynomial by grouping 3z^3+2z-12z^2-8
- I already posted this question and Reiny answered it, I just wanted ...
- 3x2 – 12x + 7x – 28 factor the polynomial by grouping
Algebra 2 Answer Check (Reiny)
- Compress f(x) = |2x| - 3 vertically by a ...
Algebra 1 Answer Check (Reiny)
- Factor each trinomial. 1. x^2 + 6x + 5 A: (x + ...
- Suppose you divide a polynomial by a binomial. How do you ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help