Posted by Anonymous on Friday, February 28, 2014 at 5:47pm.
Can you check my analogies?
1. Observatory: telescope::
A. Lavatory: hands
B. book: idea
C. Theory: scientist
D. Letter: alphabet
Is it b?
2. Twilight: dusk::
B. marriage: children
D. Dew: morning
Is it c?
B. today: tomorrow
C. Watchful: vigil
Is it d?
- English- ms sue - bobpursley, Friday, February 28, 2014 at 6:00pm
YOu have to understand there are no right answers to these, just the more common answers. I agree with your answers.
- English- ms sue - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 28, 2014 at 6:00pm
I agree with your answers.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Quick English help - Can someone check my answers that I have for these ...
- to ms.sue-writing prpject - plzzz check: for my birthday, i asked for an MP3 ...
- English - 1. He has lunch at 12:00 p.m. 2. He has lunch at noon. 3. He has lunch...
- language - Please help me in figuring out my worksheet that says to follow ...
- English expression - A. Looking at the capital letters in Italic script ...
- 5-6th grade Math - Follow instructions: 1) Write the word SOLAR. 2) Add the 5th ...
- English expression - In English alphabet, there are print type and Italic script...
- Maths - 1)A two-figure number is written down at random. Find the probability ...
- Early Childhood Education - Lesson Plan for 3 year olds: See If I am doing it ...
- Socials-Ms. Sue - The letter is addressed to a friend, so I wrote the truth ...