Posted by Carmela on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 8:29pm.
Eladio is a Mexican American boy who lives in a middle-class neighborhood with his family. Both his parents work outside the home. He has cousins who live in the inner city and whose household income is significantly lower. Based on this information, which statement is most likely accurate about Eladio and his cousins?
a.) Eladio and his his cousins have access to comparable or equal public education.
b.) Eladio has an increased chance of a healthier life than his cousins.
c.) Eladio’s neighborhood is probably as safe as his cousins’.
d.) Eladio will be healthier than his White friends from the neighborhood in which he lives.
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 8:36pm
What do you think?
Psychology - Carmela, Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 8:38pm
B. eladio has an increadsed chance of healthier life than his cousins.
I'm I correct?
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 8:50pm
Psychology - Carmela, Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 8:54pm
Thank you, Alex and Ms. Sue.
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 8:59pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- program planning - The purpose of a home visit is to A. determine the income ...
- Early Childhood Education - The purpose of a home visit is to: A. see if the ...
- sample size question - A federal funding program is available to low-income ...
- statistics - It is known that the population mean for the Quantitative section ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 5:39pm. 1. Seoul is the...
- Math 156 - Bret and Barbara found out that for a given charity, a family whose ...
- Business Law - I need help answering a question: Sharissa is an American born ...
- cultural diversity-reposted question - Which scenario best describes a nuclear ...
- math - Averageville is considering levying a flat tax on its citizens. To get an...
- statistics - Which hypothesis-testing procedure would you use in the following ...