Posted by Wendy on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 8:04pm.
1. Alexander Calder invented this type of art.
2. Today, decisions in planning, selecting, and/or creating an artwork for public display are made in the following way.
They are the decision of the artist.
by collaboration among the community, artist, and local government ******
they are the decision of the mayor or local leader.
through voting by the local community
3. The Great Wall of Los Angeles chronicles and illustrates this part of California history.
a. the civil rights struggle
b. writing of the U.S. constitution
c. stories of people trying to be recognized
d. French explorers and discoveries
both a and d
both a and c ******
4. The Walt Disney Concert Hall is located in this city.
New York, New York
Los Angeles, California ******
Las Vegas, Nevada
5. This artist designed the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Frank Lloyd Wright
Frederick Law Olmstead
Frank O. Gehry ********
6. Besides having good design sense, this is essential to being a successful interior designer.
7. When selecting fabrics, interior designers look at these characteristics of a fabric.
line, shape, and pattern
line, texture, and pattern
form and rhythm
color, texture, and pattern *********
8. This is NOT one of the purposes of architecture.
create structures for recreation
create structures for prayer
create structures for exploration *********
9. Alexander Calder was so productive in his lifetime, he created this estimated number of artworks.
10. This is the double challenge for architects.
create works that are pleasing and useful **********
create works that are pleasing and expressive
create works that are inexpensive and useful
create works that are inexpensive and expressive
- Art- Check Answers- Please - bobpursley, Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 8:10pm
looks good to me.
- Art- Check Answers- Please - Wendy, Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 8:20pm
are You sure! :?
- Art- are You sure?, bobpursley - Wendy, Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 8:24pm
- Art- Check Answers- Please - bobpursley, Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 8:30pm
Yes, of course. It is difficult to estimate his artwork total, as he made a lot of Jewelry (thousands of pieces)
- Art- Check Answers- Please - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 8:31pm
Of course he's sure that the answers look good to him! But he hasn't studied your textbook, so can't be positive that your answers are the same as your book's author's answers.
- Art- Check Answers- Please - YoloXSwaggins, Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 9:12pm
is ugly cansur, no mor plz
- Art- Check Answers- Please - BabyCurls, Tuesday, June 3, 2014 at 12:43pm
All are correct, just took the test using your answers and I got 100% on it.(:
Answer this Question
Art - 1. Alexander Calder invented this type of art. () fiber art () mobiles () ...
Art - Today, decisions in planning, selecting, and/or creating artwork for ...
Art - Art to inspire hope is called A.spiritual art. B.watercolor art. C....
SOCIAL STUDIES - I am study the art culture of Mexico and famout mexican ...
art history - without useing a museum art become a investigative journalist ...
Art - Using the knowledge of public art gained during this lesson, critique your...
Art History - What are the three major forms of printmaking that were developed ...
Art History - Can anyone tell me the styles of the Prehistoric Art Period, Art ...
art - One of the primary consequences of the Council of Trent in art and ...
art - i need help with my art test.how is applied art different from fine art?