Posted by NA on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 2:56pm.
Subtract money amounts
1/ Aidan has $5.00 to buy a can of tennis balls that cost $3.79. How much change should he get back?
2/ Sylvia has $10.00 to buy a hairbrush that cost $ 6.88. How much change should she get back?
Math - Darryl, Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 4:15pm
-3.79 Cost of tennis balls
Math - NAwaf, Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 10:20pm
Elvis bought a CD for $15.99. He paid with $ 13.00and 30 dimes. How much change did Elvis get back?
2/ tawny has 4 one- dollar bills , 20 dimes, and 100 pennies. She bought a knit cap , which cost $ 6.26 . How much change did Tawny get back?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - When the teacher buys tennis rackets for his gym class, he must buy five ...
- Math - Ana had some money. she used 4/7 to buy shoes which cost $96. if she ...
- Math Word problem - Ken and Ben were both saving money to buy a TV. Ken was $255...
- algebra - Natasha has been saving money to buy a new pair of running shoes. The ...
- Math - Justin is saving money to buy a game. So far he has $12 which is three ...
- Math - Nina wants to buy a bicycle that costs $150.00. She had saved 6% of the ...
- math - 1.)Mother bought one loaf bread costing php85.00 she also bought two ...
- Math - Jack spent $21.70 on 6 notebooks and 7 pencils and has some money left. ...
- math - Raina is saving money to buy a game. So far she has saved $16 , which is ...
- math - you have to buy 100 animals. roosters cost 5.00, hens cost 1.00 and ...