Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 12:24pm.
I have written an outline for my research report and I am now writing my report, but I'm finding it hard to see how I can use parts of my outline in my report. Do I include my outline in my report and change it as necessary? How exactly does this work?
Research Report - StarWars101, Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 12:59pm
Great Job! You wrote and outline. Now you have to write a rough draft. I guess??? anyway now you have to rephrase the outline while adding more information. Do what you can! Also, never use Wikipedia for Research Reports.
Research Report - StarWars101, Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 1:00pm
Does that help? Let me know!:)
Research Report - Anonymous, Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 1:12pm
Yup, that helps! But I'm kind of confused by what you mean by "rephrase." Do I need to use the information in my outline and add to it? I kind of need to use better vocabulary, structure, and information? Is that what you mean?
Research Report - StarWars101, Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 1:36pm
Rephrase that means write that same thing but, make it sound better.
Outline- Dolphins are cool mammals.
Rough Draft: Dolphins are amazing mammals
Do You Get What I Mean?
Research Report - StarWars101, Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 1:39pm
Yes, to the second part of your question. Just use more information and add to it. Use interesting words or hook words that grab your readers attention. Find out interesting things that grabs your readers attention. Kind of where you want it to grab your attention.
Does That Make Sense?
Research Report - StarWars101, Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 1:57pm
Hey are you Online? Respond Quickly because soon I have to leave!
Research Report - StarWars101, Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 2:35pm
I Really Hope I Answered Your Question! Gotta Leave Bye!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- reading/writing - hi i am doing a research report on proving that the animals ...
- History - I'm writing a paper based on the life of General Douglas MacArthur; ...
- world history ancient greece - i need to do an outline of how to organize things...
- Research Report - I'm doing a research report about the Stonehenge. My thesis is...
- Research Report - Can somebody help with good resources for a research report on...
- Education technology - Why is it important to develop a research plan? It will ...
- Oral Book Report - My book is titled The Battle Of The Labyrinth. I have to do a...
- Writing - please assist me with writing a good report. My grades are really low ...
- English--research report--Ms. Sue - Is this a good end to my research report (on...
- Report Writing - The narrative of a crime report and the narrative of an arrest ...