Posted by clydia on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 11:41am.
please check these answers ive been stuck on this stupid test for a whole week !!!
1. Sinkholes are found in the
B.Pacific Coastal Lowlands.
D.Yucatán Peninsula.(I PICK THIS)
2. Compared to southern Mexico, northern Mexico
A.has a drier climate with less yearly rainfall.(I PICK THIS)
B.has fewer temperature changes during the year.
C.suffers from more hurricanes during summer and fall.
D.has a higher population.
3. Mexico is building a stronger workforce by
A.holding free elections.
D.investing in education.(I PICK THIS)
4. When did Mexico gain its independence from Spain?
A.1810(i PICK THIS)
5. Mexico City was built by the
A.Olmecs, when they began to grow maize.(I PICK THIS)
B.Maya, after they conquered the Valley of Mexico.
C.Spanish, on the ruins of the Aztec capital.
D.Mexican government, after Mexico gained independence.
6. Which of the following statements best describes Mexican history after independence?
A.Mexico has been at war or in a state of revolution from independence to today.
B.Social class has not been an important factor in determining opportunity.
C.Many different cultures have coexisted peacefully.
D.Small groups have always held power and wealth, while many people have remained poor.(i PICK THIS)
7. Which of the following best describes Mexico's economy?
A.Mexico's economy depends mainly on oil production.
B.The government tightly controls the Mexican economy.(I PICK THIS)
C.NAFTA has increased trade with the U.S. and Canada.
D.Mexican workers earn the same as their American and Canadian counterparts.
8. Which region of Mexico is best for growing crops?
B.Southern Mexico Plateau
C.Yucatán(I PICK THIS)
9.Like the United States, the government of Mexico is
A.breaking away from a one-party system.
B.an established dictatorship.(I PICK THIS)
C.the result of several revolutions.
D.based on a constitution.
10.Areas of Mexico that can support agriculture are most affected by variations in
D.animal species.(I PICK THIS)
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 11:55am
1. I don't know.
5., 7., 8., 9., 10. are wrong.
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - clydia, Wednesday, February 19, 2014 at 12:11pm
ms.sue please help me with those 5 7 8 9 10
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - lololololololol, Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 10:11am
5 is c idk about 7 I'm trying to find out also 8idk i think 9 is c or d and then 10 is a
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - :), Monday, April 20, 2015 at 11:04am
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - kelly, Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 4:59pm
1 is correct
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - please answer these im in desperate need for help...
- social studies - please answer these im in desperate need for help...ive been ...
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - ANOTHER UPDATE FOR MY RECENT QUESTIONS I UPDATED ...
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - please check my updated asnwers thanks !! 5. ...
- please check(Social studies) - honestly i just wanna finish this ive been on it ...
- social studies(CHECK ANSWERS PLEASE) - please check these answers please 1. ...
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - 5. Mexico City was built by the A.Olmecs, when ...
- Geo 7th Grade - Which of the following coastal regions contains deposits of ...
- Geography - Can someone please check of my answers are correct? 16. Although ...
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - modern mexico check answers 7. Which of the ...