Posted by clydia on .
please answer these im in desperate need for help...ive been stuck on it for hours.
1. Sinkholes are found in the
B.Pacific Coastal Lowlands.
2. Compared to southern Mexico, northern Mexico
A.has a drier climate with less yearly rainfall.
B.has fewer temperature changes during the year.
C.suffers from more hurricanes during summer and fall.
D.has a higher population.
3. Mexico is building a stronger workforce by
A.holding free elections.
D.investing in education.
4. When did Mexico gain its independence from Spain?
5. Mexico City was built by the
A.Olmecs, when they began to grow maize.
B.Maya, after they conquered the Valley of Mexico.
C.Spanish, on the ruins of the Aztec capital.
D.Mexican government, after Mexico gained independence.
6. Which of the following statements best describes Mexican history after independence?
A.Mexico has been at war or in a state of revolution from independence to today.
B.Social class has not been an important factor in determining opportunity.
C.Many different cultures have coexisted peacefully.
D.Small groups have always held power and wealth, while many people have remained poor.
7. Which of the following best describes Mexico's economy?
A.Mexico's economy depends mainly on oil production.
B.The government tightly controls the Mexican economy.
C.NAFTA has increased trade with the U.S. and Canada.
D.Mexican workers earn the same as their American and Canadian counterparts.
8. Which region of Mexico is best for growing crops?
B.Southern Mexico Plateau
9.Like the United States, the government of Mexico is
A.breaking away from a one-party system.
B.an established dictatorship.
C.the result of several revolutions.
D.based on a constitution.
10.Areas of Mexico that can support agriculture are most affected by variations in