Posted by Anonymous on Monday, February 17, 2014 at 9:02pm.
What is an AUP?
the abbreviation for the school administrator in an online education environment
a document outlining what is acceptable behavior when using the Internet for schoolwork
a policy outlining the proper formatting to use in Microsoft® Office documents for online education
a short course students can take to understand the school’s policies better
What is one important feature of an AUP?
a list of all available courses
a clear outline of the consequences of violating the policy
a permissive approach to Internet usage
a calendar for the academic year
- 2 question - bobpursley, Monday, February 17, 2014 at 9:12pm
- 2 question - mia, Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 1:05pm
can you help me with those two question plzzzzzzz
- 2 question - mike , Friday, May 29, 2015 at 10:59am
#1 is b
#2 is b
- 2 question - Winter wonder land , Monday, January 11, 2016 at 2:18pm
Acceptable use policy
- 2 question - reality check, Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 10:23am
thanks they are right!!
- 2 question - Kade matson, Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 1:16pm
- 2 question - Ironman, Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at 12:23pm
Winter wonderland is right!
- 2 question - Michael Jackson♥, Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 8:56am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- tec - What is an AUP? the abbreviation for the school administrator in an online...
- Writing--Plz Help!! - I am confused with this question that I have on a homework...
- Tech Ed - Why is it important for schools and organizations to have an ...
- Medical terminology - I need know....How can eliminating abbreviation reduce ...
- Computer Question for school - is there a way to, on an online video, copy the ...
- Health - Create a PowerPoint® presentation of at least 9 slides outlining the ...
- adult education - Already Tried: Proposal to Solo Practitioner or Head of Firm ...
- Applied Dog Behavior - please check my answer thanks . Which sequence of ...
- Computers - What is one important feature of an AUP? A. a list of all available ...
- Writing - When developing a written plan, a technique in which the writer ...