Posted by Annmarie on Monday, February 17, 2014 at 8:33pm.
need help on this one more time
For Epictetus and the Stoics, it is _____ that leads us to the best life.
my answer is D
Controlling our circumstances.
- ethics - Writeacher, Monday, February 17, 2014 at 8:51pm
Read carefully: http://www.iep.utm.edu/epictetu/
- ethics - bobpursley, Monday, February 17, 2014 at 9:07pm
hint: this leads to the bad life: akrasia ἀκρασία
- ethics - Annmarie, Monday, February 17, 2014 at 10:16pm
I think it would be the answer A than
- ethics - Writeacher, Monday, February 17, 2014 at 10:20pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social psychology - Throughout our lives, we are measured by the people and ...
- Social Psychology - Throughout our lives, we are measured by the people and ...
- ethics - need help on this my answer Epictetus believes that the most important ...
- Ethics - In self-discrepancy theory, self-representations arise from __________...
- PSY 301 Adult Development & Life Assessment - I'm not sure where and how to ...
- self regulated volume control - Hey what's up... does anyone know what does ''...
- english - thesis - I have to write the introduction to literary essay on The ...
- SOCIAL STUDIES - The circumstances which led to the Reformation were because of ...
- Grammar (Last one :) ) - Except for Ronnie and _____, everyone was on time. him...
- English - Choose.. 1/ Ali is ( old, older ,oldest than Hani. Answer: older 2/ ...