Posted by Brady on Monday, February 17, 2014 at 3:46pm.
What is 3.0801^9?
I have done it on a calculator and I got 24950.7354056, but I have seen other things about it, and those things say 24948.5693. Which is the correct answer.
I really do not know, but considering the answer that I got on the calculator, I think that one is correct. Please help, I will appreciate it if you guys do.
- Math - Bosnian, Monday, February 17, 2014 at 4:04pm
On yor computer you have calculator on 32 digits:
start -> Programs -> Accesories -> Calculator
When you open Calculator clik :
x ^ y
3.0801 ^ 9 =
3.0801 * 3.0801 * 3.0801 * 3.0801 * 3.0801 * 3.0801 * 3.0801 * 3.0801 * 3.0801=
- Math - Brady, Monday, February 17, 2014 at 4:28pm
Thank you, I was very confused with it. I had done another problem on this site a couple days ago, and that tutor said 24948.5693, so I didn't know. Today though, I did the 3.801 to the 9th power part on the calculator, and got the other answer, which I now know is correct. Thank you again!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. Do you have anything to say about this? 2. Do you have to say ...
- English - Taking turns with your partner, talk about the things which you don't ...
- I.C.T. - What is a PC? "PC" can stand for several things. In our society right ...
- English - 1. It's late. You had better go to bed now. (In #1, what does 'It' ...
- To Laruen ~ - Please do not use all-caps when you type or umpteen thousand ...
- Math - Emil is shopping for a convertible. He plans to test drive three cars, a ...
- Social Studies - How much say did colonists have in their lives? What types of ...
- Science - I recently got a project to do on a country other than the U.S. my ...
- us history - what does this mean to note 3 things that were, or might have been...
- Social studies - how come in the middle ages, wealth equaled power? http://en....