Posted by Kala on Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 9:19pm.
Hello I need help with my upcoming finals project here is what I have to do:
Use information and data obtained from at least four reliable Internet sources to produce a 12- to 15-slide PowerPoint® presentation about multimedia tools that aid classroom instruction.
Include details about how each might influence learning.
Incorporate at least one image manipulated in a graphics program as well as a chart or graph developed in an Excel spreadsheet. Both should support specific conclusions drawn by the research.
Integrate the following:
• Use at least two different font sizes.
• Use at least one font style such as bold, italics, and underline.
• Apply color to at least one set of text.
• Apply a fill color to at least one set of cells.
• Apply a border to at least one group of cells.
• Use at least one function to manipulate data such as sum or average.
• Use at least one formula to manipulate data.
• Format at least one set of cells based on the data in the cells such as percentage, currency, and date.
• Create a graph or chart from the data.
• Include a title slide.
• Include a reference slide.
• Use a slide design.
• Use at least three different slide layouts.
• Insert your name in the footer area of the slide master.
• Include at least one clipart sample to support the content of the presentation.
• Include at least one picture to support the content of the presentation.
• Include the graph or chart from the Excel spreadsheet.
• Include detailed speaker’s notes.
Cite resources used in APA format.
Post both the PowerPoint® and the spreadsheet as attachments.
I am a little confused on how to do this?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- CIS 105 - Here is the assignment: Use information and data obtained from at ...
- second revision - English - When evaluating online sources, one of the points to...
- English - please revise - eview the following Internet and University Library ...
- english - third revision - When evaluating online sources, one of the points to ...
- Statistics - According to the Pew Internet &American Life Project. 75% of ...
- cis 105 - Distinguish between computer data represented by the state of a ...
- cis/105 - Distinguish the difference between computer data represented by the ...
- Cis/105 - Besides budgeting - What are some uses for MS Excel we did not cover ...
- com220 - the readings for the week listed five questions that can be used to ...
- equation complex number - z^4 + 81 = 0 (solve) change it to polar, then take ...