Posted by Kala on .
Hello I need help with my upcoming finals project here is what I have to do:
Use information and data obtained from at least four reliable Internet sources to produce a 12- to 15-slide PowerPoint® presentation about multimedia tools that aid classroom instruction.
Include details about how each might influence learning.
Incorporate at least one image manipulated in a graphics program as well as a chart or graph developed in an Excel spreadsheet. Both should support specific conclusions drawn by the research.
Integrate the following:
• Use at least two different font sizes.
• Use at least one font style such as bold, italics, and underline.
• Apply color to at least one set of text.
• Apply a fill color to at least one set of cells.
• Apply a border to at least one group of cells.
• Use at least one function to manipulate data such as sum or average.
• Use at least one formula to manipulate data.
• Format at least one set of cells based on the data in the cells such as percentage, currency, and date.
• Create a graph or chart from the data.
• Include a title slide.
• Include a reference slide.
• Use a slide design.
• Use at least three different slide layouts.
• Insert your name in the footer area of the slide master.
• Include at least one clipart sample to support the content of the presentation.
• Include at least one picture to support the content of the presentation.
• Include the graph or chart from the Excel spreadsheet.
• Include detailed speaker’s notes.
Cite resources used in APA format.
Post both the PowerPoint® and the spreadsheet as attachments.
I am a little confused on how to do this?
The first thing you must do is decide what you'll focus on:
"...multimedia tools that aid classroom instruction.
Include details about how each might influence learning."
Until you decide on those, none of the rest matters. The rest of the instructions are just technical directions. Without decent content, you cannot move forward.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
iPads in the classroom (http://www.schrockguide.net/ipads-in-the-classroom.html)
Moodle (http://moodle.org/ )
Smart boards (http://smarttech.com/smartboard)
What else can you think of?
Here's a whole collection for you to choose from: