Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 4:19pm.
1. This American monument was inspired by Ramsesí Abu Simbel.
Statue of Liberty
2. Ramsesí first temple at Abu Simbel intended to send this message.
a message of celebration and joy
a message of welcome
a message of fear and power
a message to guide visitors to the capital
3. James Montgomery Flagg used this kind of advertising technique in his WWI recruitment poster featuring Uncle Sam, a respected and admired symbol.
the rich-and-famous technique
use of an icon
4. This is the name of the cloth woven in Ghana that is often used as an indicator of a personís status.
5. This North African garment is loose-fitting and related to the toga.
6. This is formed when a group of artists with similar styles band together.
7. This happens as symbolic, traditional dress in Africa is replaced with Western styles of clothing.
The dress becomes more popular.
The dress loses its meaning.
The meaning of the dress changes.
both b and c
8. The American landscape painters of the late 19th century painted the western landscape of the United States. Their paintings could best be described as this.
9. If you wanted to transfer the image of a postcard to a larger sheet of paper, you would use this process.
10. This is the illusion of distance in a two-dimensional artwork acheived by altering the value and intensity of color and the detail.
- Art-plz check!! - Anonymous, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 4:21pm
- Plz help!! - Anonymous, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 4:40pm
- Art-plz check!! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 4:46pm
3. Make sure you understand the meanings of the words.
7. I don't know
10. I don't know
- Art-plz check!! - Anonymous, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 4:51pm
I belive 3 would be B
- Art-plz check!! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 4:55pm
- Art-plz check!! - Anonymous, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 5:05pm
- Art-plz check!! - Kim, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 5:10pm
1. Mount Rushmore
2. a message of fear and power
3. use of an icon
6. art movement
7. both b and c
9. scale drawing
10. atmospheric perspective
- Art-plz check!! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 5:11pm
Yes. It's an icon -- Uncle Sam is an icon.
- To Kim - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 5:13pm
What's the penalty for cheating at your school? Is it worth risking just to be a show off?
- Art-plz check!! - Anonymous, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 5:13pm
Thank you, both of u!
- Art-plz check!! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 5:15pm
- Art-plz check!! - alyssa, Wednesday, December 17, 2014 at 11:59pm
is kim right ????
someone answer me please i need this done in 3 mins??????
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Art - This American monument was inspired by Ramsesí Abu Simbel. Washington ...
- Algebra - A surveyor is standing 115 feet from the base of the Washington ...
- early trig - A monument stands on level ground. The angle of elevation of the ...
- math - The Washington Monument is the tallest structure in Washington D.C. At ...
- geometry - Marc is visiting washington dc he wants to know the height of the ...
- S.ST. - PL. TELL ME PHYSICAL ENVIORNMENT AT THE KONARK TEMPLE AT PRESENT AND ...
- Trigonometry - The angle elevation from a point A to the top of the Washington ...
- Social Studies - what Monuments were built to honor Washington and Lincoln? ...
- math - mr.hemley stands next to the Illionis centennial monument at logan square...
- Geometry - A park maintenance person stands 23 m from a circular monument. If ...