Posted by Sabrina on Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 1:19pm.
Charles sends Julia text messages every morning insulting her appearance and threatening to hurt her. He writes unflattering description of her on blog and on his own personal website
a. identity theft
c. online arguing
d. cyberbullying ****
What is the best response to cyber-bullying?
a. Confront the bully in person to resolve the situation
b. Send similar responses to show the bully how it feels
c. Confide in an adult you trust, such as teacher or parent****
d. Write the bully an email asking him or her to stop.
Why is it sometimes easy for a disagreement online to turn into cyber-bullying?
a. It is easy to miscommunicate and escalate a situation in an online environment ***
B. Being online turns most children into bullies
c. some online users are oversensitive
d. Teachers dont care what students do onine
- cyber-bullying - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 1:21pm
- cyber-bullying - Sabrina, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 1:21pm
- cyber-bullying - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 1:29pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Education technologoy - Charles sends Julia text messages every morning ...
- statistics - the average student sends about 200 text messages a day with the ...
- Business Math 2 - Megan Green is interested in taking out a personal loan for $1...
- ENG102 - Hello, I am doing a Sentence outline for Engish102 and I just need to ...
- Educational tech (Please check my answers) - Which of the following is an ...
- math - a cell phone company charges $10 per month, for up to 500 text messages, ...
- Philosophy - According to James Rachels, your personal identity in the numerical...
- ENG102 - So, I went in and change the sentence is this better? Thesis Statement...
- English102 - Could someone take a look at my sentence outline for my english ...
- Statistics of Psychology - Create a numerical and verbal hypothesis statement: ...