Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 12:44pm.
Over the course of the past two lessons, you have analyzed persuasive appeals in two selections to compare and contrast those two selections. Which of the two selections did you find to be more convincing? Why?
To participate in this discussion, read and answer question 20 on p. 1,033 of Literature: Reading with Purpose. Discuss with your classmates how you can fight against pollution in your community. Why is it important to fight for things you care about?
Language arts - Anonymous, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 1:07pm
@ Writeacher or Mrs.Sue??????
Language arts - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 1:12pm
We don't have access to your assigned reading. And obviously we cannot know your opinions on these issues.
Language arts - Anonymous, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 1:55pm
I cant think of it. Do you know the text, "Teens Tackle Pollution?"
Language arts - Anonymous, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 1:57pm
I just need to know why it is convincing. I am brain dead right now...
Language arts - Anonymous, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 2:12pm
How is this:
Which of the two selections did you find to be more convincing? Why?
I found that "Teens Tackle Pollution" was more persuasive than the previous passages in the last few lessons.
It is persuading teens to treat the environment better and how to keep our air from being polluted. It persuades teens to ride bikes instead of drive 5 minutes to your friends house, or around the block to pick up some groceries. It persuades teens to recycle more. Even when you are walking to school and pick up a piece of garbage someone left there is helping the environment. Those little things make big differences.
Language arts - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 2:17pm
Language arts - Anonymous, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 2:18pm
Language arts - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 13, 2014 at 2:22pm
Language arts - Anonymous, Monday, February 17, 2014 at 4:39pm
Thank you! I got 10/10! :D
Language arts - hi, Friday, March 28, 2014 at 1:48pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts HELP - Which of the following best contrasts the selections read ...
- language arts - "this question asks about your independent reading selection. ...
- Reading please please help - 2. In several of the selections in this unit, ...
- Math - An electronic store receives a shipment of 30 graphing calculators, ...
- ms sue help me please - In the following literature selections, individuals ...
- Math - A musician plans to perform 4 selections. In how many ways can she ...
- further mathematics - ) Find the distance between A(2,3) and the midpoint of the...
- reading - Through the tunnel by Dory Lessing 2 questions? 1. Richard and Jerry ...
- English - Think about all the selections you've read this far by European ...
- english - Prompt B: Think about all of the selections you’ve read thus far by ...