Posted by Kylee on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 3:05pm.
Compare Willem de Kooning's "Woman VI" and Edgar Degas' "The Glass of Absinthe". Use the critique method to compare the styles and style matter.
Every bit of help will be appreciated! I'm really bad at this stuff and I've been struggling with it for a while.
Fine Art - Writeacher, Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 3:28pm
What is "the critique method"?
Fine Art - Kylee, Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 3:32pm
I'm not really sure. I can't find it anywhere in my book.
Fine Art - Kylee, Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 3:35pm
What I'm finding online it says the steps are
Fine Art - Writeacher, Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 5:09pm
OK, here are some ideas then.
Take two sheets of paper, one for each of the paintings. Focus just on one painting, and on one of the sheets of paper brainstorm for 1, 2, and 3 in the list. Then on the other sheet of paper, do the same for the other painting.
When you have "Describe" done for each of the two paintings, post them here. Be sure to indicate which painting's description is which.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Art History - During the 1940s and 1950s, when non-representational art was ...
- Art Help! - When creating an artist portfolio to demonstrate your individual art...
- English Essay Writing - Ok I have a huge paper in which I have to compare the ...
- art - Does anyone know edvard munch's artist friends, body of work generally ...
- Enlish lit - How do the styles and themes of “Theme for English B” and “Ballad ...
- art help - 1.Generally, artists change their styles A. Often because of the ...
- Financial - I have found all the answers, but I have no idea how to compare my ...
- English - How do the styles and themes of “Theme for English B” and “Ballad of ...
- Art - You would use different criteria to analyze different styles of art for ...
- Literature - I was asked to compare and contrast two authors writing styles and ...