Posted by Rosa on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 12:04pm.
which transportation development had the greatest long-term impact on the american economy?
US History - christina, Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 12:09pm
The train I believe.
US History - Rosa, Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 12:13pm
The answers are
2. canal system
3. horse-drawn cart
4. steam locomotive
I think the answer is 1 or steam boat
US History - christina, Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 12:15pm
gogle it it comes up on yaho answers.
I would probably go with A too.
US History - Amy, Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 1:27am
What was the correct answer?
US History - Lora, Friday, February 12, 2016 at 4:56pm
steam locomotive is the right answer Florida Virtual School right?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - Where is the erie canal located? A- New york B- New Jersey C-Maryland ...
- American History - Throughout the 17th and 18th centuries the colonists ...
- U.S. History - What impact did the development of large businesses have on the ...
- History - Industrial development in the United States before 1870: A. made no ...
- eCONIMIC - 2. The Theory of the Firm document, the Friedman article, and the ...
- Economics - 3.The Theory of the Firm document, the Friedman article, and the ...
- HIS 215 - What were the negative aspects of the new market economy? What were ...
- history - I need help doing my introduction paragraph for my essay Describe the ...
- History - Please help! I'm trying to find some info. on Joseph Stalin, but what ...
- history - Every era in American history has had notable men and women who shaped...