February 12, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
SOMEONE Please HELP /\ ME
3. find the area for the following figure
( 1point )
A. 12 1/2 ft 2
B. 7 7/8 ft 2
C. 8 1/4 ft 2
D . 15 3/4 ft 2
, Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 9:53am
The figure is not posted
Answer This Question
- 1)6g+8k-9g+2k(1point) 3g+10k -3g+10k*** 17gk 10k-3 2)-4x+6x^2...
Rather Urgent math~!
- 1) 2(3x+5)=46 (1point) 4 5 6 7*** 2) 1/2x + 1/4x = 16 (...
URGENT~MATH For Steve or Reiny
- For questions 5-7, find the solution to the ...
Science please help :)?
- 3. which if the following factors determines how long ...
science. mrs.sue please help
- 14. the sun's layer is called the photosphere...
VERY URGENT MATH(Formalizing Relations & Functions
- What is the domain of the ...
- I have this figure of a square QRST with an equilateral triangle ...
7th Grade Math ~Multiplying Polynomials
- 1. (2x)(10x) (1point) 20x 12x 20x^2** ...
math --- pls check my work!
- help pls asap!!! Check my work! 1. Find the area ...
- how can we find the area of a figure. how can i find the area of this ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help