February 23, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, February 10, 2014
Find an equation in slope-intercept form of the line passing through (0, 1) which is parallel to the line y = 6x – 23
, Monday, February 10, 2014 at 10:08pm
m = 6
1 = 6 (0 ) + b
b = 1
y = 6 x + 1
Answer This Question
- i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- I'm suppose to write an equation with the following information: Line ...
- Find an equation in slope-intercept form of the line passing through (...
- Given an equation of a line, how do I find equations for lines ...
- Can someone check my answers? 1. Write the equation of the line that ...
Math -Quadratics Help!
- I have a test tomorrow with a few sample questions that...
Math - Quadratics & Analytical Geometry
- I have a test tomorrow with a few ...
Math/Algebra do u know how to do slope intercept?
- The following problems are ...
- I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...
- in slope-intercept form, what is the equation of the line passing ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help