September 4, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, February 9, 2014
Find all x-values such that f(x)=-4
What is the range?
b)All real numbers
, Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 2:54pm
do we guess at what f(x) is?
Answer this Question
- Find the domain and range of the function. 1. f(x)= x^2-x I got: ...
Algebra 1-- Please, check my answers!
- 1. What is ((-12x^6 + x)) / ((-4x^2))? ...
- The vertex of a parabola is at (-2,4), and the x-intercepts are at -6 ...
Algebra 2 Could use help asap
- I really am trying to work these problems out ...
- 3. Identify the vertex and the axis of symmetry of the graph of the ...
- 57. Find the domain of: y= 5 _____ 2x+24 a. all real numbers except 12...
- Given no other restrictions, what are the domain and range of the ...
- 23. The ___ axis represents the independent variable. X? 21. Name the ...
URGENT ALGEBRA 2
- identify the vertex and the axis of symmetry of the graph for...
algebra can someone help my buddy ray out
- identify the vertex and the axis of...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.