Posted by Garrett on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 8:45pm.
Five pounds of birdseed is used to fill 4 identical bird feeders.
A. What fraction of the birdseed will be needed to fill each feeder
B. How many pounds of borked seed are used to fill each feeder?
C. How many ounces of birdseed are used to fill three bird feeders?
Math - Steven, Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 10:22pm
B) 1.25 pounds
C) 8 Ounces (oz)=1 pound,approx 1.6 or 1.7 pounds per bird feeders. See if you can figure this on your own
Math - Jessica, Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 6:24pm
Kyle had 5/7 lb of birdseeds. Each bird feeder holds 1/5 lb of seed. Can kyle fill 5 bird feeders?
Math - Allison, Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 7:20pm
Kyle had 5/7 lb of birdseed.each bird feeder hold 1/5 lb of seed.can Kyle fill 5 bird feeders
Math - Anonymous, Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 8:03pm
Math - arwano, Sunday, February 5, 2017 at 7:05am
no its wrong i am arwa grade 6 i live in dubai but i am not in dubai
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Kyle had 5/7 lb of birdseed. Each bird feeder holds 1/5 lb of seed. Can ...
- Math - 1. Kyle had 5/7 lb. of birdseed. Each bird feeder holds 1/5 lb. of seed. ...
- math - If r = 4 cm, h = 18 cm, and a = 7 cm, what is the volume of birdseed that...
- 7th grade math - Q:Sabrina is making two bird feeders in the shape of right ...
- Math - If a 5-pound sack of bird seed is divided equally for 3 different bird ...
- math - Ashleys class bought 3 bags of bird sees and a bird feeder for their ...
- Math - For every 8 squirrels that Travis sees in his backyard, six are dining at...
- Math - I have 5 cups of birdseed. I use 3/4 cup of birdseed each day. How many ...
- math - Sondra has a conical bird feeder with a circular top. The volume of the ...
- Math- Pre calculus - A community bird-watching society makes and sells simple ...