Posted by :) on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 6:10pm.
How did the belief in Manifest Destiny contribute to the westward expansion of the United States?
a.Americans believed expansion would offer new economic opportunities.
b.Americans believed they could learn important values from other cultures.
c.The United States government believed it should invade and conquer Mexico.
d.The United States government believed it had a duty to prevent slavery in new territories.
History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 6:15pm
History - :), Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 6:17pm
History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 6:23pm
History - :), Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 7:03pm
Thanks Ms. Sue
History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 7:30pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - Compare and Contrast American Expansion in the late 1800's with the ...
- American History - Compare and Contrast American Expansion in the late 1800's ...
- Global Studies (check please) - The belief, shared by many Americans, that the ...
- U.S. History - 1. How did the desire to expand into new markets help push the ...
- U.S. History 1865 - Did I answer this question right? What factors led to the ...
- History - Homework Help - How did the Industrial Revolution affect the poor in ...
- history - Please please check my answers? and correct if needed? Thanks! 1. ...
- U.S. History (Check)(REED) - 1. Name 4 ways the United States tried to help the ...
- Ms. Sue Please Check My Answers! - 15. Which of the following was a consequence ...
- History - Could someone please check my History questions? Any help will be ...