posted by Anonymous on .
Questions about Shakespeare:
1. What was the most significant moment in his childhood?
2. What are his beliefs on marriage?
3. Does he believe in an afterlife?
4. Does the thought of death scare him? why?
5. What kind of music speaks to him the most?
How would you like us to help you?
I did some research online, but I couldn't find answers for these questions, especially 3-5.
The 1-2, I found something,but I don't quite understand the meaning of this question, for example, the second one, I know who he married with, but what does the teacher mean by beliefs£¿
I don't know if any of this information is available about William Shakespeare, the playwright. We know little about his childhood.
Does your teacher suggest you find these answers in the play(s) you've read?
No, just from his biography.