Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 9:03pm.
Questions about Shakespeare:
1. What was the most significant moment in his childhood?
2. What are his beliefs on marriage?
3. Does he believe in an afterlife?
4. Does the thought of death scare him? why?
5. What kind of music speaks to him the most?
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 9:10pm
How would you like us to help you?
English - Anonymous, Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 9:14pm
I did some research online, but I couldn't find answers for these questions, especially 3-5.
The 1-2, I found something,but I don't quite understand the meaning of this question, for example, the second one, I know who he married with, but what does the teacher mean by beliefs£¿
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 9:22pm
I don't know if any of this information is available about William Shakespeare, the playwright. We know little about his childhood.
Does your teacher suggest you find these answers in the play(s) you've read?
English - Anonymous, Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 9:24pm
No, just from his biography.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English- Shakespeare - Some people believe Shakespeare's plays were not really ...
- English - An essay on the following question: How is Macbeth affected when he ...
- English Literature - Can I please get help on writing a report of William's ...
- eNGLISH - Can you please tell me if the sentences are grammatically correct? e.g...
- English - I'm including the other sentences. Thank you very much. 1) Death would...
- English - Question's about shakespeare? 1. What kind of music speaks to him the ...
- English - This is for my class its about the movie Shakespeare in love, I need ...
- Red scare - what are the questions that people are asking about the red scare? ...
- English - I left out the following statements which I really find it difficult ...
- English - Can you please check these last questions. Thank you very much!! 1) ...