Posted by Qiayamah on Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 5:08pm.
I tutor 2nd Graders and they are stating to learn measurement in cups, gallons, Pints, Inches, Feet, Cm, . . . etc. I need a website that will show me how to better explain to them of how to solve the answers. Also, I don't know how to measure. I need a website that will also show me how to go about solving measurement problems.
2nd Grade Mesaurement - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 5:13pm
I urge you to bring the following to your tutoring sessions.
1-cup measuring cup with fractions marked
2-cup measuring cup
12-inch ruler with centimeters and millimeters marked
2nd Grade Mesaurement - Qiayamah, Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 5:17pm
Okay, Thank You very Much Ms. Sue. I Appreciate Your Advice And Help. :')
2nd Grade Mesaurement - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 5:20pm
You're very welcome. :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 2nd Grade REading - I need a website that will give me ideas on how I can tutor ...
- math - I solved these can you chack them 1. 24 quarts = 6 gallons? 2. 5 cups = ...
- math - 1. 24 quarts = 6 gallons? 2. 5 cups = 40 quarts? 3. 8 cups = 4 pints? 4. ...
- math - How do I figure out 6c=__?__pt showing work See my other response. =) ...
- Second Grade Reading - Hello. I am a tutor. I tutor second grade students. I ...
- Math - 1. 24 quarts equals 6 gallons? 2. 5 cups equals 40 quarts? 3. 8 cups ...
- 7th grade Math - The following proportion could be used to change from feet to ...
- 7th grade math - The following proportion could be used to change from feet to ...
- 2nd Grade Math - What is the best way to explain 2nd grade kid, how to find one ...
- 2nd grade - 2nd grade math measurement