Posted by Beatrice on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 2:20pm.
1. _______ magma causes powerful and explosive volcanic eruptions.
2. All the processes that form mountain ranges are known as
A. arch vibrations.
B. compressive forces.
D. island arcing.
3. _______ describes all the processes associated with the discharge of magma, hot fluids, ash, and gases. A. Volcanism
B. Hydraulic energy
D. Thermal energy
4. _______ currents assist in the transfer of thermal energy from warmer climates to cooler climates.
5. Soil liquefaction occurs when
A. seismic vibrations pollute the entire atmosphere.
B. seismic vibrations impact only the inner core of Earth.
C. seismic vibrations cause the ground to act like a liquid.
D. seismic vibrations have no impact on topsoil.
Answer this Question
Earth Science - Plinian eruptions are the most powerful type of eruption. They ...
Last science question - 2. A tall volcano, sometimes as high as 10,000 feet, ...
science - magma - Magmas which have different chemical compositions have ...
science - A tall volcano, sometimes as high as 10,000 feet, composed of lava, ...
Science - A volcano with basaltic magma would probably? A)erupt with a violent ...
Science - why does high silica magma tend to form volcanic domes with steep ...
6th grade science - What causes the clouds to form on the windward side of the ...
Science - _______ and heat caused by overlying rocks and ___________________ ...
science - what contents in magma affects a volcanos explosive?
science - Why do many earthquakes but few volcanic eruptions occur in the ...