Posted by anna on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 11:53pm.
please check my answers and if there wrong maybe you could tell me the correct one.but thanks anyways.
1. How did the formation of the National Action Party change Mexican politics?
A.It ended the one-party system.
B.It consolidated power among a few key leaders.
C.It ended the revolution.(I PICK THIS)
D.It lessened the power of the president.
2. It is hard for children in rural areas to get an education because
A.their families do not want them to get one.
B.schools are overcrowded.
C.they have no way to get to school.
D.the government will not fund rural schools.(I PICK THIS)
3. What has been the result of free-market policies in Mexico?
A.greater economic growth(I PICK THIS)
B.less trade with other countries
C.poor relations with the United States
D.increased profits for small farmers
4. What effect do remittances most likely have on Mexican families?
A.They encourage them to work harder.
B.They make it possible for more people to become U.S. citizens.
C.They discourage them from working for reform.(I PICK THIS)
D.They increase their dependence on the U.S. economy.
5. Free trade has led to more manufacturing jobs in Mexico because it
A.drives up the cost of agricultural goods.(I PICK THIS)
B.makes it cheaper to export goods to the United States.
C.encourages tourism between the two countries.
D.makes American goods less expensive.
6. Which issue has likely contributed most to political unrest in Mexico over the past century?
B.voting rights(I PICK THIS)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - How did the formation of the national action party change ...
- social studies (CHECK ASNWERS) - please check my answers and if there wrong ...
- social studies(check answers) - please check my answers and if there wrong maybe...
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - PLEASE CHECK MY ANSWERS please check my answers ...
- social studies (CHECK ANSWERS) - 1. How did the formation of the National Action...
- American Gov't--please check - Which third party is an example of an economic ...
- government - from 1932 to 1968, national politics was dominated by which party? ...
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - please check my updated asnwers thanks !! 5. ...
- Quick English check - The sentences below have transitive verbs so each verb has...
- social studies(updated answers) - mrs.sue i never got to put my updated answers ...