Posted by annabelle on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 11:02pm.
1. How did the formation of the National Action Party change Mexican politics?
A.It ended the one-party system.
B.It consolidated power among a few key leaders.(I PICK THIS)
C.It ended the revolution.
D.It lessened the power of the president.
2. It is hard for children in rural areas to get an education because
A.their families do not want them to get one.
B.schools are overcrowded.
C.they have no way to get to school.
D.the government will not fund rural schools.(I PICK THIS)
3. What has been the result of free-market policies in Mexico?
A.greater economic growth(I PICK THIS)
B.less trade with other countries
C.poor relations with the United States
D.increased profits for small farmers
4. What effect do remittances most likely have on Mexican families?
A.They encourage them to work harder.
B.They make it possible for more people to become U.S. citizens.
C.They discourage them from working for reform.(I PICK THIS)
D.They increase their dependence on the U.S. economy.
5. Free trade has led to more manufacturing jobs in Mexico because it
A.drives up the cost of agricultural goods.(I PICK THIS)
B.makes it cheaper to export goods to the United States.
C.encourages tourism between the two countries.
D.makes American goods less expensive.
6. Which issue has likely contributed most to political unrest in Mexico over the past century?
B.voting rights(I PICK THIS)
- social studies (CHECK ANSWERS) - noone, Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 4:58pm
1. is A
2. is right
3. is right
4. is D
5. is B
6. is C
- social studies (CHECK ANSWERS) - Brooke, Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 2:06pm
- social studies (CHECK ANSWERS) - CutePie12345, Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 6:41pm
Brooke is right
I got a 100% Thank you :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - How did the formation of the national action party change ...
- social studies(check answers) - please check my answers and if there wrong maybe...
- social studies (CHECK ASNWERS) - please check my answers and if there wrong ...
- social studies(CHECK ASNWERS) - please check my answers and if there wrong maybe...
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - PLEASE CHECK MY ANSWERS please check my answers ...
- Government - Members view party structure as including the party's leaders, the...
- government - members view party structure as including the party's leaders, the ...
- government - from 1932 to 1968, national politics was dominated by which party? ...
- social studies(updated answers) - mrs.sue i never got to put my updated answers ...
- Government - Suppose major officeholders from one particular party are not ...