Posted by Annabelle on Sunday, January 26, 2014 at 7:23pm.
PLEASE CHECK MY ANWERS THANKS
1.The length of the driveway shown on a blueprint is 2 inches. If the actual length of the driveway is 20 feet, what is the scale of the blueprint?
1 in. = 1 ft
1 in. = 2 ft
1 in. = 10 ft (I PICK THIS)
1 in. = 40 ft
2.Marcus built a model car that is 4 inches wide. What scale was used to build the car if the actual width of the car is 6 feet?
1 in. = 2 ft
1 in. = 2.5 ft
1 in. = 1.5 ft(I PICK THIS)
1 ft = 1.5 in.
3.You use a scale of 1 inch = 5 ft to make a drawing of your garden. If the actual garden is 25 ft wide how wide is your drawing?
5 in. (I PICK THIS)
4.The scale on a map of the United States is 1 cm = 40 mi. If the distance between Albany, NY and Chicago, IL, on the map is 21 cm, what is the actual distance between the cities?
840 mi(I PICK THIS)
5. India made a scale drawing of her bedroom using a scale of 1 cm = 6 inches. What is the height of the drawing of her bookcase if it is actually 24 inches tall?
4 cm (I PICK THIS)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - hey everyone can you guys please answer these 5 questions or 3 or 2 how ...
- MATH MS. SUE - 1. The length of a piece of paper is 8.5 inches. Using scissors, ...
- 7th grade math help 2 question - #11 The coordinate of rectangle ABCD are given...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please only 1 question!!!!! - On a blueprint, 1 inch = 13...
- Homeschool - A blueprint for a garage has a scale of 1.5 cm to 3 m. On the ...
- math help! 1 question!!! - On a given blueprint, 1 inch = 16 feet. If the ...
- math - A blueprint is a scale drawing of a building. The dimensions of the ...
- manufacturing - In looking over the blueprint of a job, you see that 1/4" ...
- math 115 #8 - On the blueprint of Lauren's new office building, the scale is 3 ...
- algebra, HELP! - 9. The sides of a rectangle are increased by a scale factor of ...